What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric files that may be placed on your computer by a website when you first visit. The cookie will help the website to recognise the device in future visits. There are other technologies, such as 'web beacons', that perform similar functions and in this policy the term 'cookie' refers to all such files that collect information for these purposes. Cookies are used in a number of ways – to help users remember login details, preferences or other requires data. They can also help us analyse our website performance, better understand your preferences and allow us to serve content and recommendations that are relevant to you. Some cookies contain personal information, e.g. to enable you to log on in a 'remember me' way. However, most cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, rather generic information concerning how you find our website, type of device or browser, or general location information. Cookies can be used in a number of different ways and to perform very different functions. The next section explains how Loyalty Rewarded.com uses these cookies and why they help improve your experience.
1. Essential cookies – these are essential for the operation of our website. Some of them enable us to identify users and make sure you can access pages and content that require you to log in. Should a user opt to disable such cookies, certain areas of the site and services will not be available to them.
2. Performance cookies – these are used to measure and analyse both how our website performance and also how visitors use our website. This information helps us to identify the most popular pages or services, any problems or error messages that users encounter or other similar data that helps us to both improve the website will and directed users to relevant content.
3. Functional cookies – these are used to capture and enable us to remember your personal preferences. They can improve the user experience by removing the need to type in log in details and previously set preferences each time you visit. They are also used to enable some of the richer, more interactive content and services. These cookies, also known as 'web beacons' may be used in our e-mails to gather information, such as whether the e-mail was opened and used, in aggregate to inform advertisers of our reach and readership and otherwise to improve our service.
4. Behavioural advertising and targeting cookies – these are used to enable the serving of relevant, appropriate advertisements that are related to your interests and previous content consumption. This is designed to ensure that as often as possible, advertising, you are served is as useful and valuable to you as possible. There is no data shared with advertisers that identifies the user personally.
Cookies not from Loyalty Rewarded
Advertisers own cookies – these belong to advertisers and may be used by them to further enhance the relevance of their advertisements based on content. You may have consumed on other sites.
Third party cookies - some of the cookies in use on Loyalty Rewarded are from third-party companies that we use both to enhance our website and optimise the user experience. These could be from an analytics provider (e.g. Google analytics), a market research company (e.g., Nielsen) or and advertising server (e.g., double-click for publishers). Such cookies could fall into any of the four main categories of cookies described above.
Users in the European Union who would like to know more about advertiser cookies can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu
Users in the United Kingdom who would like to know more about UK privacy regulations can visit www.ico.gov.uk
Users in the United States who would like to know more about advertiser cookies can visit www.aboutads.info/choices
Blocking and managing cookies.
As explained above, cookies can help enhance the experience of using our website, and ensuring that you can access all of the content and services available to you. If you do wish to disable behavioural advertising cookies you are able to opt out of these, depending on your location, by visiting the following websites:
in the EU www.youronlinechoices.eu
in the US www.aboutads.info/choices
If you wish to manage your cookie preferences and enable or disable some of them you can do this using the settings available in your browser. Below we detail the process for the most popular current browsers:
• Click on the ‘wrench’ icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
• From the tools menu select ‘Options’
• Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
• To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
• To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
• Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
• In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
• Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• To disable cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies
• Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
• Select ‘Quick Preferences’
• To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
• To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
Safari on OSX
• Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
• Click on 'Security'
• To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
• To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider
Man City V Bristol City at Etihad Stadium : Match Preview
8 Jan 2018 16:16
Claudio Bravo Could Continue In Man City Goal For First Leg Of Carabao Cup Semi
8 Jan 2018 15:15
Man City V Burnley at Etihad Stadium : Match Preview
5 Jan 2018 14:58
What Top Premier League Managers Have Said About The Festive Fixture Programme
3 Jan 2018 14:16
Playing Every Two Days Is Killing Us And Fa Must Act, Says Guardiola
3 Jan 2018 09:17
Aguero Happy To Stay At Manchester City Until 2020 - But 'last Word' With Club
3 Jan 2018 02:59